Sunday, February 22, 2009

Evil Dr. Drillbit does some DRILLING

One year, 1 month and 22 days after we parted ways, we met once more. Dr. Drillbit lives in the west loop, could not live farther from my Uptown abode, in a bachelor black-leather style loft. It took a couple cups of courage, a.k.a. scotch to get me to the Racine address and up the elevator shaft. He stood in the doorway waiting looking pleased with himself, as he always does, and with a swift kiss he instructed me to remove my clothes. I ran to the bedroom wearing a pair of Dirty South's Vicky Secret thongs and a leopard print bra that I had bought for Drillbit the year before - it was the first time I'd worn it. And... he kissed me. Alot. Like he meant it, at least for the moment.

He declothed, I dropped to my knees and did not open my eyes again till he grabbed my hair and pulled me up just to throw me back on the bed. I won't go too far into details, only that it was... what I needed. If Dr. Drillbit was created for any purpose, it was to fuck. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment