Sunday, February 22, 2009

I almost made out with Corkie!

Doomsday here - ready to recall and recount the recent evening in which I fucked The Prince's bff.

Text messages from the day after:

- "Hi. Hope you had a good day. Just want to make sure that what happened last night stays between us, right?"
- "100% between only us. No reason for it to be otherwise."

The 'night' is a blurry mess filled with lesbians, widows and a bunch of crazy bitches who are too old to do what we do. I woke up that morning to my couch cut in half at either ends of the room and my lamp strewed across the floor in shattered glass.

What we did, I cannot say. Not out of modesty or guilt, but because I was blacked out. Best part, I don't feel guilty at all. The Prince can suck my vaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment