Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Orthodontist's Son and the Bloody Weiner

Wreck -

Eighteen years old and still a virgin, I was begging to give it away. This is a somewhat difficult task when your mouth is filled with braces and you uncontrollably drool and don't notice it. The unibrow and moustache didn't help much either. Nonetheless, there was a drunk boy with a drunk me in the backseat of a Honda my senior year of high school and I was determined to blow him. Did I mention I had a mouth full of braces?

So - I slowly creep my way down to the 'privates', which is what I called them at that point, and began to slurp and suck and bite (what did I know). When I felt 'something', I ran downstairs and found my best friend. With a clogged nose, which I thought was filled with semen, I nasally said "i think I got it up my nose". She turned on the lights to find a scene from Carrie. I was covered in blood from my hairline to my collarbone.

Running to his side she screamed, 'Are you okay?' He said, 'it was kind of teethy' and pulled back the covers to discover a pool of blood.

I got a bloody nose and didn't give another blow job for 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment